Help Fill HOPE's "Blessing Room"!
The Bedford County Citizens Concerned for Human Life generously raised funds for us to renovate the HOPE Center's basement and convert it into a "Blessing Room" for our clients. The infrastructure of the Blessing Room is now in place, all that remains is for it to be filled with items with which to bless HOPE's clients!
Some of the things we need include:
- Diapers (Sizes: Newborn to size 3)
- Baby care items, e.g. body wash, baby lotion, diaper cream etc.
- Infant formula
- New bottles and nipples
- New clothes, shoes and socks (sizes: newborn to 12 months)
- New baby blankets
- New infant toys, e.g. chew toys, soothing toys
- New pacifiers
- Baby bathtubs
- Gently used baby furniture, e.g. swings, bassinets etc